Did you know that 9 in 10 organisations across the UK are lacking digital skills*?
Digital skills gaps have long been a challenge for businesses and the recent Covid-19 pandemic has brought these gaps into sharper focus. Therefore, businesses are recognizing the need to adapt to both the short and long term for them to survive in today’s ever-changing climate.
Concept International CEO, Stefan Concept, joined the expert team and presenters in an exclusive webinar:
Jane Dickinson, Digital Skills Lead The Open University,
Rhys Griffiths, Business Relationship Manager (Wales) The Open University,
Suzanne McQuade, Business Relationship Manager (Scotland) The Open University,
Dr. Lynsey Quinn, Business Relationship Manager (Ireland) The Open University.
He found out how The Open University has helped businesses across the UK to implement flexible learning to continue the development of digital skills. Here are just a few areas that the webinar covered:
- Facts and findings from Leading in a Digital Age and Bridging the Digital Divide
- How The Open University can help with the impact of Covid-19
- Real-life case studies on how UK businesses are coping
- The benefits of apprenticeships
- Collaboration opportunities with The Open University
The webinar was take place on Wednesday 22nd July between 10:00-11:00am (UK).